Friday, November 6, 2009

Legal Inc discloses podcast series

Chris Dale has beaten me to the punch with this but then why am I surprised? The man's output is prolific, nay prodigious - I hate to think how much more he'd be able to do if he wasn't beetling across the globe half the time. But I am indebted to him for more than the plug for the new IncSpots podcast - without him, we wouldn't have had a 10-part special to begin with, and both Lisa Burton and I are hugely grateful for the time spent during and after the recording sessions in helping bring everything together. I'm hoping that we will be able to include quarterly updates with Chris in our podcast schedule going forward - with the recent Earles judgement, plus Lord Justice Jackson's costs review and developments with the technology questionnaire, we already have enough material to reconvene.

So the first two IncSpots are available now on the Legal Inc website, and when iTunes has recovered from  its technical difficulties, we'll be able to submit them there as well. As soon as we have our little storefront confirmed, I'll blog about it - and I should be the first to the punch on this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment